Even as power slowly returns, Post-Sandy New York City remains a desperate snarl of lines for fuel and transportation. But we hear that just to the northeast lies a pristine land of plenty: Connecticut. Now we must ask: Is it time for New York to invade The Constitution State?
After soliciting horror stories from the New York City gas shortage earlier today, we received not one, but two emails from people bragging… er, informing us of Connecticut’s vast petroleum reserves. There, fuel flows like the sap of sugar maples on a crisp New England night. Sweet, sweet gas.
Is that the Falls Village dam?
- wthellokitty likes this
- cityheart likes this
- lumberjess likes this
- prep1621 reblogged this from gawkercom
- jashleyodell likes this
- tlachtga reblogged this from gawkercom and added:
- jennyali likes this
- fridgetothe reblogged this from gawkercom
- felixism reblogged this from gawkercom
- tonynapoleone reblogged this from gawkercom and added:
- vaticanroulette likes this
- gawkercom posted this